4.01.2010

The Postman Always Rings Twice





Wait, oh yes wait a minute mister postman
Wait, wait mister postman

Mister postman look and see
If there's Leftovers in your bag for me
I been waiting such a long time
Since I heard from that print friend of mine

There must be some word today
From my print friends so far away
Please mister postman look and see
If there's Left - leftovers for me
I been standing here waiting mister postman
So patiently
For just a card or just a letter
Saying their  prints are on their wa-ay to me

So many days you passed me by
See the tear standing in my eye
You didn't stop to make me feel better
By leaving me a card or a letter

Please Mr. Postman, look and see
If there's leftovers , oh yeah for me,
I've been waiting, a long long time
Since I've heard from that print friend of mine.

You gotta wait a minute, wait a minute
You gotta wait a minute, wait a minute
You gotta wait a minute, wait a minute
You gotta check it and see, one more time for me

Wait
Wait
Wait
Deliver the letter, the sooner the better

Wait

You see, I'm still waiting for just a few more sets of prints.  And who better than Vincent and the Beatles to pass this info along.


BTW, I got a photo from MOMA of this VVG masterpiece - up close and personal.



No comments:

Post a Comment