2.22.2011

Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down

Yesterday two of my printmaking pals, Linda and Deb, came over to play in the studio.   It was an ugly, bitter day.  To steal a line from one of my favorite children's holiday books, "it was as cold and bitter as a quarrel."  So, I decided to make tomato soup and toasted cheese sandwiches to take the chill off.  We had leftovers for dessert.  No . . . not just any leftovers.  Yeah, I did it.  I gave them both a sneak peak at the pouches of prints that have passed the threshold into my kiwi green Leftover tote.   Oh, if you could've heard the oohs and aahs.   It was a beautiful thing.



Here's the tote - just so you can get a visual. You can kinda get a little peek at the edge of one of the prints if you zoom in.   And you're absolutely right.  There is no way this will hold 135 pouches of prints.  Oh, didn't I tell you - we're still growing.  And you can cross Maine off the list of US states void of printmakers and leftovers.  Uh-huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment