3.27.2011

There's a Good Chance

I'll be sorting Leftovers in Wingtip's new studio/workshop space!


If you look closely you can see it comes with a broom for sweeping up Leftover crumbs.
I'm very excited about the possibilities.  And trying to figure out if all the presses, flatfiles, drying racks and printmaking paraphernalia will fit.  I'm staying up late imagining the workshops, print exhibitions, studio time . . . on and on.   A dream is to offer a printmaking residency.  Now wouldn't that be cool?

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. wow fantastic is must be the week for finding fantastic studio spaces,I after 2 years of searching found a space by the sea you can see it here http://www.rubyvictoria.blogspot.com this also means I don't have any excuse for not being part of the next leftovers print exchange :)
    happy moving in
    Narelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these doors - they are welcoming make me want to visit. Congrats on the new space and the idea of a printmaking residency. Now - if only I lived closer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting!!! I'd apply for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete