7.22.2012

Well! It's about time . . .

I know.  It's really about time, huh?  You'd think these luscious little leftover might have spoiled after all this time, right? Well, they've been spoiled.  Spoiled Rotten!  They'be been coddled and fondled and they are anxiously awaiting their debut at Purdue!  

But no excuses for the belated sneak peek.  I know. But I just have to get it off my chest.  You see, I upgraded my little relic of a Mac to the latest operating system. And guess what? My relic version of Photoshop was no longer supported. Enough about that.  I've started with the artists whose first names begin with A and will be adding every precious morsel until I get through  V (there are no X, Y's or Z's).  Bon appetite!


                                           

Addison Eaton
They Did It  For The Benjamins
California






Adell Shetterly
Red Mat
Oregon





Adriana Luna
Little Tornado
Missouri





Adrienne Hall
Untitled
Washington





Alex Price
Friends?
Texas





Alicia Maldonado
Winter Days
Michigan






Amy Foltz
Untitled
Iowa


Amy Granger
Whisk
Idaho





Amy Nack
Sea Foam
Idaho





Angela Katona-Batchelor
Buttercup
Oregon






Anic Flahou
Untitled
Belgium



Anna Nelson
Changes
New Zealand







Anna Paradis
Untitled
Kansas


Annette Bottero-Walklet
She Starts
Idaho





April Hoff
Snap
Oregon




Avery Silliman
Swan Lake
Texas






1 comment:

  1. Testing whether I can post a comment again while signed in with the registering email I used to follow the blog.

    ReplyDelete